To create a relationship between a modality and a resource:
- Make sure you utilise both the modality and the resource that you want to relate.
- Go to the modality page on Realer.
- From the modality page, click on Edit usage relationship.
under the modality name and select
- From within the edit usage relationship box, search for the resource that you want to relate to the modality and click
- Choose the privacy setting for the relationship between the modality and the resource.
- Click Create relationship.
Note: We recommend to relate to modalities only the resources that accomplish to things that you need and care. There are limitations on the number of modalities you can relate.